Every weekend is a new adventure in wedding decor. Here are our favorite ideas from our couples obsessed with literature.
- Folded Book Art – Etsy seems to be the place to get these works. So cool!!!
- Stacked Books Card Box – I’ve seen many horizontal versions of this idea both DIY and store purchased but can’t seem to find the vertical stacked one online.
- Typewriters! – The first one is just decor but the second was used as a guest book.
The typed pages were then brought to a book maker and a leather bound edition was made.
- Quotes from favorite books as centerpieces – Printed on old paper and aged for effect.
- The Harry Potter Cake – He was a Minnesota Vikings fan, she was a reader.
They both were into Transformers. Everyone was happy with the results.
That’s my list of Wedding Decor ideas for Voracious Readers.
If you live in Minnesota and are ready for the “Best Day Ever”, look me up!
Questions? Want to check availability?
CALL/TEXT 651-485-3471 , or use this short form today!